• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a1 recovery trip....Peoria IL to Springfield, MO

Ue413

Purchasing first 5 ton from Steel Soldier member in Peoria area and looking for a few contacts along the way home.

Picking her up this Saturday....and do not anticipate problems but wanted to be prepared.

Plan an to head home by Keokuk, Hannibal, Jeff City, Lake of Ozarks, Lebanon and home.

Pretty excited, and even if you aren't on the route, interested in any tips or advice....

THANKS!

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Good luck!! Sure all will be ok and others along your route will chime in!! Recovery are always fun and exciting. It's part of the "unknown" that gets your blood goin! Fluids, laptop, good cell phone and charger, and a good credit card are always an excellent addition to a recovery kit. Take photos and be sure to share with us=)

Ue413

Follow-up.....

road trip was completely uneventful except for all the waves, beeps, and thumbs up from others on the road! Truck drives really smooth and was a blast!

Ue413

Marchplumber....so far, letting my butt recover from 400 miles on 5 tons of suspension with zero tons of load (a bit bouncy). She's at my shop relaxing today, but will soon be getting licenses so I can get back on the road.

Any advice on what next?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks