• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923A2 recovery at New Castle.

jetjockB747

I would like to personally thank the folks at the Trucking Center in New Castle, DE. for their courteous and friendly treatment during my recent recovery. Particularly DRK. Thanks for your professionalism.

jetjockB747

Good people they are..Are you driving it to Fl.If so your going to have a sore a$$.
I am driving it to Fla. I'm halfway there. Up in S. Carolina. and yes, my ass is sore along with neck, back, throttle foot, you know the usual. Put 535 miles and 10 hrs. on the road. But she ran like a well oiled machine.

FloridaAKM

Well Sir, I should learn from your travels that it can be done. I was too concerned about recovering a low miles Deuce from Warner Robins, Georgia to North Florida to bid on one in earnest.

Congratulations on you new purchase & safe arrival home with it.

jetjockB747

Well Sir, I should learn from your travels that it can be done. I was too concerned about recovering a low miles Deuce from Warner Robins, Georgia to North Florida to bid on one in earnest.

Congratulations on you new purchase & safe arrival home with it.
Thank you. This is my 2nd 923A2 in 2 months. The other one was driven 1200 miles from DE to S. Fl. This latest truck is actually a sister truck to my first one. Serial #s are only 10 digits apart. My green giant wanted a brother, so I got him one.
:grin:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks