• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a2 with a het global cab idea?

JohnnyBM931A2

That's a cool idea :beer: 8) Very original.. Can't say I've ever seen someone do that. Of course, there may very well be a reason for it. Finding one of those cabs by itself might be difficult, unless you already have a line on one from a truck that someone is parting out. Also wondering if there will be any fitment issues. Your best bet would be to have someone on here take a LOT of measurements off of their stock HET to give you a frame of reference. I know the HET cab is fairly massive, so it might end up looking a little awkward.. Getting a lot of measurements would allow you to draw a dimensionally accurate picture, and give you a better idea what the finished project will look like.

But if everything seems like it will work out, I say go for it! And make sure you take plenty of pictures for us! We are always hungry for pictures.. lol ;) :)

162tcat

I love the idea and would like to do it myself but not enough time in the day. I hope someone does it so it will motivate me to start too.