• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M923a2 won't crank

wingman

Everything was fine and now nothing happens when I turn on the master switch. I do hear a solenoid click on but gauges don't power-up and engine won't crank. Anyone else have this problem?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
member Fuzzytoaster has good take outs. Southern Automotive sells new built ones for $200+. Or you can rebuild yours for about $40 to the same spec. It is pretty simple to rebuild them. Takes about 15 minutes.

MKD73

I have been dealing with the same problem. (I have power to my gauges though)
You might test to see if you are getting power at the starter when the switch is turned to start.
I chased my problem from batteries to PCB and finally figured out my starter is dead.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
given this picture. One thing i would do that Floridiason has said about moisture getting in the box. Even though it is sealed. it still gets in. Drill some holes on the bottom so water can't try to stand in it.

Also after you replace the solenoids and reinstall all the wires be sure to coat ever connection with some dielectric grease or just some type of grease in general. If you want to get even better then spray everything with a dry spray lube.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks