• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925 Storage Cover

Campdog

Does anyone know of a vendor who offers storage covers for 5-ton, M939 series trucks? Adco makes a nice cover for my RV and I’d like to do the same for my 5-ton baby over the winter. If no ideas, I’ll probably get one from Adco for an F350 based motorhome. Thanks.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Does anyone know of a vendor who offers storage covers for 5-ton, M939 series trucks? Adco makes a nice cover for my RV and I’d like to do the same for my 5-ton baby over the winter. If no ideas, I’ll probably get one from Adco for an F350 based motorhome. Thanks.
Have you looked into the LME shelters? They are 24ft x 32f 12ft door height and 16ft inside.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Campdog

That’s the most practical idea but my property has a slight downhill pitch to it and I’d need to do some earth work to make it look okay. Rather than that, I thought a cover would be easiest.