• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M925A2 Pickup Questions Ft. Riley KS.

tjwareusmc

I have a reasonable quote for transportation but I could save some money if he can find any other items heading south out of Ft. Riley. Please let me know if someone may be interested in sharing transportation costs.

fuzzytoaster

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a reasonable quote for transportation but I could save some money if he can find any other items heading south out of Ft. Riley. Please let me know if someone may be interested in sharing transportation costs.
Who did you go with? If you went with my guy I'll try to snag a truck next week and share a ride.

fasttruck

If you are going to change tires in a parking lot have jack and some hardwood blocks to get it up close to the axle before you extend the jack. Two jacks might be a good idea as one might not lift the axle high enough to get a fully inflated tire on the hub. Sockets, breaker bar, jack stand to get tough lug nuts off or call a truck tire road service with an impact wrench for this. Changing out a tire this heavy by youself is a character building exercise.

tjwareusmc

Just FYI, 101coolcars was able to put me in touch with the rep at Ft. Riley and he was extremely friendly and accommodating. It looks like I will be sharing a load out of there but I wanted to make sure I had things covered if we went over the deadline. He basically said if people call him he is glad to work with them in these circumstances.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks