• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M928a2

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
How did I miss that one? Does this mean that an M928A2 is coming up? I have to go take a look. THANKS!!!!

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have read somewhere that the 928A2's were USMC only & had lockers.
I'm a bit skeptical on that, & thinking that all branches had them & the USMC versions had the lockers.

How did I miss that one? Does this mean that an M928A2 is coming up? I have to go take a look. THANKS!!!!

Bruce
Speaking of guys with deeper pockets than I.................

Last edited:

Bob H

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yea, no one ever see's the auction ads on every flippin' page of this web site,
It takes an obscure post in one of the forums for anyone ever to find it ...............:roll:

Scarecrow1

I saw them on the events log I had to wonder how to get it in and out of my driveway lol . I think its about 6 ft longer than my driveway :razz: Then again I COULD MOVE :wink:

kennys@wi.rr.com

So what you're telling me is that when I found one and told my wife I should be able to get it real cheap because who would want one so big, I was wrong? Don't tell her that.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks