• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931 Conversion Underway

lost in the bush

Yep we took a part a perfectly good M931 and added some new parts - Actually was a great truck.:cry:
20130710_123433.jpg

This is an early pix. We have stretched the bed and rebuilt bed to add length and width..
The front clip was stretched to fit - However after looking at same cut back the clip - took oiut factory radiator and fabricated a new one - and cut back front frame.
More images to follow next week.

I will hopefully be able to list the take off parts in the classifieds soon. (I have to find them in the snow and get them from the shop to the warehouse.

Mike

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks