• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931 Coolant temp sender location

Hi all, I have a 1990 m931a2 that I thought had a coolant problem but after putting a laser temp gauge on the radiator pipes and block the gauge is appearing to be about 70 degrees off. Can anyone tell me or preferably send pictures of the location of the coolant temp sender? Also where I can find one for a decent price along with a gauge if the sender is working good.

FullSpecial

WP_20140818_19_12_56_Pro - Copy_LI.jpg
Follow this wire down, its for the sender. Behind that hose about where marked from memory. I thought I could just Hot Swap it no problem. Do not count on that, it was a be-oughtch. Sorry best pic I have on computer.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks