• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M931 rear service air conection

74M35A2

I don't think the Johnson lever has any affect on rear line connections, just the 5th wheel trailer connections.
This one interests me. Johnny bar should be tied in somehow to the rear service brake port of tractors that have them? ie, if I want to add one to my 925a2, how to do it? I'm guessing just compare the air diagram of a 931 vs 925, and replicate....

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks! I'll test it out. I guess I can add a 25 gal auxiliary tank on the emergency side if needed. Does it need to be isolated at the end with check-valve and manual cut-off valve? Of course, don't want it to interfere with emergency brake reservoir. I'll be looking a the TM air schematic, but give me your thoughts on this. Do or don't....?
Bump your throttle up quite a bit when using your truck to run your air tools. My 1” impact can run 10 lug nuts off with very little waiting...

Jbulach

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yeah, I need to try my 1" impact to see how effective it is without a larger air reservoir.
Biggest thing is run a shortish 1/2” hose, with a glad hand directly on it, typical quick couplers are too restrictive and kill your torque.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
This one interests me. Johnny bar should be tied in somehow to the rear service brake port of tractors that have them? ie, if I want to add one to my 925a2, how to do it? I'm guessing just compare the air diagram of a 931 vs 925, and replicate....
Ill show you and swamp how to hook the trolley valves up. It only goes to the service side port. Gets its air from the pressure protection side at the bulkhead air fitting behind the gauge panel

You also need a kn23000 one way valve put into the T fitting near the service port so when you throw the valve on it doesn't back feed into your abs brake valves and engage truck brakes too

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks