• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M934 date of manufacture?

dragonlady444

Hi
From the UK and need to find proof on date of manufacture so I can register my M934 expandable
I have emailed AM General but got nothing back does anyone have any ideas or email contacts

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Hi
From the UK and need to find proof on date of manufacture so I can register my M934 expandable
I have emailed AM General but got nothing back does anyone have any ideas or email contacts

Thanks in advance

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk
Post your vehicle serial number in the vin info thread in the conversation section.

It is located on the frame forward of the upper shock mount. See the 5ton stickies for the thread on the location

The data plate on the dash should have a date of delivery on it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
simp5782;2106815[COLOR=#ff0000 said:
]Post your vehicle serial number in the vin info thread in the conversation section. [/COLOR]

It is located on the frame forward of the upper shock mount. See the 5ton stickies for the thread on the location

The data plate on the dash should have a date of delivery on it.

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
The 2017 VIN info thread is closed. Bikeman has not started a new one , he was furloughed with the government shutdown and most likely won't start another one until a budget gets passed.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Can you post pictures of your data plate on the passenger side dash?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks