• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939 hydraulic fluid reservoir

dilligaf13

For my tructor modification I had to drain and remove the hydraulic fluid reservoir, for the winch on my M932. I'm just looking for confirmation that it will not cause any damage to run the truck with the hydraulic system unhooked. I've got the intake and return lines covered, where they come out of the reservoir, but not capped. Thanks for the help.

Ddmk18

As long as you don't engage the pto or submerge it in water where it could get into your lines you should be fine. Just make sure to tie the handle in the disengaged position so it can't accidentally get moved with out your knowledge.

dilligaf13

Thanks. I was 99% sure it wouldn't damage anything, unless engaged, but I didn't want to spend a bunch of time and money, replacing the PTO, just to find out.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks