• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M939/LMTV/FMTV Air dryer replacements/upgrades

Iron Moose 5 Ton

Copy. Thanks so any dryer will work then. I was curious because the shop that replaced my dryer used a WABCO 1200 series and I was pretty sure it was only a 3 line dryer as well. The fire department wants to go with this dryer. Will this work without any problems? Thank you for all the help and assistance. Very much appreciated. https://www.ebay.com/p/1360078440

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Copy. Thanks so any dryer will work then. I was curious because the shop that replaced my dryer used a WABCO 1200 series and I was pretty sure it was only a 3 line dryer as well. The fire department wants to go with this dryer. Will this work without any problems? Thank you for all the help and assistance. Very much appreciated. https://www.ebay.com/p/1360078440
There won't be any issues. Just drill your correct mounting holes on the bracket and hook it up.

Iron Moose 5 Ton

Copy that. Thank you very much for the help and assistance. Will I need any adapters that you know of or should it be a direct fit? If I do need adapters I would stick with brass adapters?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Copy that. Thank you very much for the help and assistance. Will I need any adapters that you know of or should it be a direct fit? If I do need adapters I would stick with brass adapters?
I prefer steel. Brass just snaps too easy especially with any vibrations. air dryers do vibrate. You may need a bushing or two to reduce or increase. But. You may need all new fittings cause the Wabco unit uses Boss type metric threads. The AD9 will use pipe. Unless they used adapters

Iron Moose 5 Ton

Okay. Thanks. I will stick with steel/iron fittings then. I ordered the Haldex Dryer today. Should be here in the next few days. Thank you again for all the help and assistance.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks