• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M944 Fleet??

54reo

Depends on who you are I guess.

I figured one of the big dealers would go for most all of them.

Last edited:

mikeyapproved

Depends on who you are I guess.

I figured one of the big dealers would go for most all of them.
No regard for the hobbyist..... The key to your comment is "ALL"... why not leave a few for those that just want to play?

Stupid thing is that they end up paying top dollar relatively speaking for every one of them when they get greedy and pick them all?

unless of course it's an "inside job" ??

mikey

PorscheTech911

I'd pay a big buck for one of those, they were nice and the tools alone where worth quite a bit. I was drooling over them every time I go to GL. As a mechanic I would LOVE to have one of those. It would be great for a rally if someone needed field repairs.

KsM715

No regard for the hobbyist..... why not leave a few for those that just want to play?

mikey

Have you ever seen someone running a business for profit say "oh you just want it for fun? well go ahead and take one." Why would they let you get one for less than what they can sell it to you for. Remember some of these dealers have overseas contracts to fill for big $$$$

Last edited:
Reactions: emr

mikeyapproved

Have you ever seen someone running a business for profit say "oh you just want it for fun? well go ahead and take one." Why would they let you get one for less than what they can sell it to you for. Remember some of these dealers have overseas contracts to fill for big $$$$

Yes Jeff, you are correct...... just wishful thinking on my part...:wink:

reb87

I bid 4520 on two of them and they went for the next bid. Those were great buys. I should have bid a little more. Some of them were missing the lathe...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks