• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M984 a1 or a2 question

D1978

I have a question that I cannot find by researching , would a 984 be able to tow a loaded standard tractor and trailer?

D1978

Military as in the ones on gov deals? Reason for asking is for off road recoverys.... and is the 1070 equally suited for the role or more? Versus the M984?

Csm Davis

Military as in the ones on gov deals? Reason for asking is for off road recoverys.... and is the 1070 equally suited for the role or more? Versus the M984?
Yes the M984 is an awesome wrecker that could easily be adapted to move almost anything military and civilian, especially any big rigs used offroad, the on road only trucks would be a little harder but not much.
The M1070 is just a tractor not a wrecker you would need to add to it to make it a wrecker.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks