• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M997A2 is now in my fleet

spankybear

Nice.. did you have it built or actually find one?

I suspect some folks would love actual dimensions of it to produce their own.
I found it from a guy in California. It is brand new and I believe its a reject. The holes for the hinges are on the wrong side. They must have put the wrong side in the brake to make the bend. The sent it down the line and welded it. Nothing that can't be fixed...

I just need hinges now!

spankybear

Found hinges... WOW open wallet and pour out money... So the steps, hard doors from West Kentucky Surplus the hinges and the antenna mount cost about the same price as the winning bid...

Need to do some work on the steps, then on to making the rear doors. After that paint...

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks