• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M998 front pinball pintle hitch?

DocThrock

Anyone have a set up to tow from the front of their HMMWV? I may want to use my 998 to position light aircraft on a Flightline. Thinking about having my buddy fab me an adapter plate to drop a pinball on the front. Really wasn’t excited about reinventing the wheel so to speak. Anyone already have one? Ideas?

papakb

Find yourself a front plate from someone who's retrofit a winch onto their truck and mount your pintle hook onto that. I had one but must have given it away somewhere along the line. That plate should be heavy enough to do what your planning.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks