• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MA "special fuels" License:Here is the Legal Docs you need!

dblcamaros

I don't know about where you live but I was told that here in Pa. even with a special permit and pay the taxes, that the IRS (believe that was the agency stated) can still fine you. Even if you are current on the taxes. Better double check that, hate to see you get Screwed by the man. Especially when you seem to be doing what is right. Just thought I would warn you. Don't know how much truth to it, but that was what I was led to believe anyway.

Kalashnikov

I don't see how that could be possible. If you are paying taxes on your fuel then you aren't breaking any laws. What would be the point of even getting a permit or license? They don't make them for fun. Gotta love goobermint regulations and all the hoops to jump though.

eagle4g63

The only problem I see is when you no longer need the permit.....sell the truck.....try to stop paying and they get you in a loop like when I closed my business.......After 7 years I am still fighting the IRS for a mistake THEY made on a form when I closed my business......Still fighting over interest on money that they agreed was wrongfully charged to me and reversed....just not the interest!!!!

Gotta love when they mess up and it cost you(in my case thousands of $$$)

Kalashnikov

The only problem I see is when you no longer need the permit.....sell the truck.....try to stop paying and they get you in a loop like when I closed my business.......After 7 years I am still fighting the IRS for a mistake THEY made on a form when I closed my business......Still fighting over interest on money that they agreed was wrongfully charged to me and reversed....just not the interest!!!!

Gotta love when they mess up and it cost you(in my case thousands of $$$)
Now I understand what you mean. It's funny how if the goobermint doesn't get their money right away you could go to prison and get tons of fines. But reverse it and when they owe you money they make you wait months or even years! Same with big business. We are always the one getting screwed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks