• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mailing system is working!!

imported_admin

Hey all, as far as I know the email system is 100% up and running. I have run a few tests on it and it is sending new member confirmation mailings, welocme mail, lost password mail, etc... Let me know if any other problems with the mail crop up. It turns out that when my host's tech support sent me the SMTP info that they reversed some characters in the server location. That's why the mail was jacked. I told you guys to stick it out and it would be fine right?! Enjoy. I'm off to fix and adjust everything else. Overall I think this new forum is leaps and bounds above the old. :yeah:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks