• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine North woods snow bash

greenjeepster

Anybody interested in organizing a winter rally in Maine, Lodging is cheap in Maine in the winter months and there are lots of log roads and deep snow to play in.

I would love to participate or help organize a rally for February. It would be a great opportunity to practice extraction techniques for those who have winches.

nk14zp

Anybody interested in organizing a winter rally in Maine, Lodging is cheap in Maine in the winter months and there are lots of log roads and deep snow to play in.

I would love to participate or help organize a rally for February. It would be a great opportunity to practice extraction techniques for those who have winches.
I will try to make it. But lodging will be high because of the snow sled riders.

chevyCUCV

Ill be there. Nothing better than playing in the snow when getting stuck doesnt matter!

Least we could do a get together and bonfire/ cookout somewhere

greenjeepster

Still hoping to firm things up after the new year. The issues I have run into so far are that we will not have access to a lot of roads because they get used as snowmobile trails in the winter... Still searching out a good location to hold it. Need to contact the Office of tourism and commerce for suggestions.