• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Maine Rally 2012

Katahdin

Getting on the road now, had a glitch with closing the rear door against the temporary plywood floor and seems some dumb dumb forgot to cut the hole in the floor for the PTO lever. Hopefully this means I'm leaving murphy behind me :wink:

tourus

well you all had great weather I had to work but it was all indoors A/C atleast. truck look great will have to try again next year or how many would be up for another little later this year I have 50 acres here is central maine. not to rain on you towerguy but just more oppertunity to get to gether.

Towerguy1

The WC was from Blue Hill, He stopped on the way by, attending another event. Plans to come next year.

tourus, no trouble. its hard to plan arround everyones schedules. several regulars were cought up in other plans. I keep useing Fathers day weekend so its a memorable date every year so hopefuly people can plan.....
A late summer or early fall rally might work well. Give it a try.

Hope everyone made it home safe, Thanks for comeing. See ya next year![thumbzup]

Katahdin

Hey guys, I made it home without any trouble. Here's a shot from my angle.

That was a good long distance shake down run. My odometer reads 288 trip miles but google maps says 300 miles even, I'll side with google. On my "home blended" fuel looks like I averaged 8 miles per gallon, I think thats about where it should be for "alternate fuels."

It was great meeting you nk14zp and willey10! As for those who couldn't make it-- Man! You guys work too hard! ;)

Attachments

Danl

Danl M915A

Hey you guys have some nice truck sorry I missed this one. If you guys want to meet again this summer. I have Meens to a large spring fed Privet pond stocked full of Bass With nice Clean swiming camp fire. Family friendly . we have small boats peddal boats.ect. no running water . got porter potty. carry in carry out we use Gen power and gas lights, planty or grills around. Store at end of road with Fuel 100 yard range down back ours privet Great. Now There is a Narm Vet that got Orange he seems to be making the best of it. He hangs out here, He love us Guys That Had berrys enought to of have served. If any of you guys are ever driving here in Lyman contact me and I will give you direction to the pond , Please Stop in and say Hi to Jungal Jim, Him sitting in your truck will put a smile on his face,. And you will be able to camp here any time you are in town with your Mv jims gate will be open.

Last edited:

GI207

Hello sorry to bomb this page. But does anyone of you New England guys know where I can buy some 37'' Goodyear mt hummer 37x12.50x16.5 tires? To order them it cost as much as the tires themselves for shipping.

tourus

hey tower guy how have you been this is tourdog I bought that m1031.. whats been going on with you these days ? have you heard of any ralleys here in maine going on

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks