• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Manual for M923-series

sgtrisk

I must be blind... I don't see the -10 manual for this series of truck in the Resources area. Can someone point me in the right direction?

Tanks!

jatonka

923 series manuals

Hello all, for those who prefer paper manuals, I have all of AceTomatoCo's available. Proceeds go to his lady at home. I have a lot of them, and M151 Mutt manuals, 800 series, M35 Deuce, CUCV, M880, M715, Some M39 5 ton, and Caterpillar tractor manuals.There won't be any more shows around here til Jim Thorpe and I want to move these now, let me know what you need by PM and I'll get back to you. JT for ACE

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
RE: 923 series manuals

They may also be restricted due to the truck still being on active service. I am fighting the declassification of manuals on the CUCV and they are so out of the Army at this point.

jasonjc

Re: RE: 923 series manuals

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus said:
They may also be restricted due to the truck still being on active service. I am fighting the declassification of manuals on the CUCV and they are so out of the Army at this point.
Nope they are approved for public release. I'm looking at it right now.
TM 9-2320-272-10 August 1996

cranetruck

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: Re: RE: 923 series manuals

Milman61 has them on ebay, perhaps not the latest version, but then again, we work with vintage vehicles for the most part...

emmado22

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
However, the more "updated" the TM you are using, the much less likey that it has the mistakes that were present in the previous updates or original manual.

halftrack

At Intergrated Publishing you can get all 6 for 9 bucks in a nice downloadable format. You can also print 10 manuals per a day for one month.

Bigdog65

923 series manuals

Hello all, for those who prefer paper manuals, I have all of AceTomatoCo's available. Proceeds go to his lady at home. I have a lot of them, and M151 Mutt manuals, 800 series, M35 Deuce, CUCV, M880, M715, Some M39 5 ton, and Caterpillar tractor manuals.There won't be any more shows around here til Jim Thorpe and I want to move these now, let me know what you need by PM and I'll get back to you. JT for ACE
How much for m923 manual

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks