• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MA Many M35 parts including Red Dot A/C kit (also for hummer), compressor, pre-lube system, gas engine, mirrors, 24V pumps, axle and brake parts $3200

builder77sDad

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Large amount of spare parts and upgrades for 2.5 ton and other military trucks, including a 24 volt air conditioner kit:
*Red Dot air conditioner kit for HMMWV or for M35, unused NOS, includes two compressors, one with a v-belt and one with flat belt, can be adapted to several 24 volt military vehicles, NOS unused, both the heat exchangers are perfect, all hoses and parts are in the kit, which also includes attachment brackets. This A/C kit was purchased for my M35A2, but is a 2004 model designed for a HMMWV aka Humvee, specifically a M998, M1092, M1025 or other variants with O'Gara-Hess armor and a serpentine belt. There is also a compressor with a v-belt pulley is for the 2.5 ton M35. I have read that it can be adapted to cool 5 ton trucks and many other military vehicles. (I paid $3200 for this unused A/C kit.)
*used air compressor MS-51322-1 for M35 or M54, newer single piston style (offered on Ebay for $400)
*engine oil pre-start lubrication pump, expected to prolong engine life as most engine wear occurs before oil pressure wets upper engine parts
*alcohol injector kit for cold weather starting
*winterization coolant heater parts kit for both diesel and electrical heaters
*Teledyne 4A032-4 4 cylinder 524.5cc military gasoline engine still in wood crate, rated 6hp @3600rpm (photo is from Saturn Surplus who ask $750 for this heavy duty engine)
*Bendix 24v hydraulic pump
*2 headlights, 22 tail lights
*electric power connector cable for trailer
*2 LED tail lights and power cord long enough for towing a truck or large trailer
*set of wheel bearings, six sets of inner and outer axle seals, 10 axle? gaskets
*misc parts including 10 left and 10 right lug nuts, used air filter, tie down ring hardware, 3" socket 3/4" size, numerous electrical sensors, couplings and small parts.
*three new Solargizer IS-24-L battery maintenance systems, two in unopened packs. Uses solar energy to keep 24-volt batteries charged. They are also supposed to extend battery life span three times longer by countering sulfation buildup. (Offered on Ebay for $192 each.)
*two new green truck mirrors (one left, one right) with both flat and convex mirrors
*electronic back-up alarm, 24V
*air compressor gasket set 19297-5702691
*two air tank drain valves 11669270-1 and -2 and matching elbows
*two wheel (brake) cylinder rebuild kits for 2.5 ton truck
*brake master cylinder, new, for 2.5 ton air-hydraulic brakes, including pushpin and rubber sleeve F111700
*brake slave cylinder rebuild parts kit for air-hydraulic brakes 2530-00-040-2190
*radiator cap
*in-tank fuel level sensor
*two new Facet fuel pumps, 24V, p/n 480517, (offered on Ebay for $180 each)
*six used fuel injectors and their six hold-on brackets
*can of Ether for Kats cold start diesel ether injection system, unused, one liter of anhydrous diethyl ether
*26 8"x8" pressure sensitive nylon patches, most olive drab, some brown

This treasure trove of military surplus parts may include some things you don't need, but reselling some can help pay for what you do want. I consider the price to be a real bargain, and worth a long truck drive to pick it all up. There are far too many items to ship. Local pickup only. If you live too far away to drive here, you may wish to ask for relay help from fellow military vehicle fans, such as members of Steel Soldiers.

You can call me at 774-722-7853 Rob Alexander

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks