• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Marine Corps Markings

cbvet

Well, we're moving along on painting the 1952 Stude M35, Marine Corps Green.
Can anybody advise on correct VietNam era markings on this truck?
Any specs or pictures would really be appreciated.
Thanks,
Eric
CBVET

FrankUSMC

Your vehicle registration number would be 6 numbers for 1952 Marine truck.
I will see if you can see the Marine TAC marks I put on my Marine M38A1 or M37 can be seen in any of the photos I have. (both trucks are now gone)
Also, on that note I have several water cans that were Marine issued. Thay have very nice stenciling on them for shipping and nice TAC marks. I will try to get some photos of them. I "think" Carbee made photos of them on one of his visits down here to pick up CARE packages from me.
One of the few, Frank

67Beast

Re: RE: Marine Corps Markings

maddawg308 said:
Here's a link to a M715 with Marine Corps markings. You can use this as an example...

http://www.i2k.com/~schwarzd/m715m.htm
Thanks Maddog, Those are from my decal site, http://www.i2k.com/~schwarzd/ I also do Marine markings for deuces as posted on my site, but I don't have any good pics of them so on the Marine M35 page is shows a truck with white Army markings to give an idea of what some of the markings would be. The list along the left hand side is everything included in the Marine decal kit. And it will be all in yellow like the pics of the Marine M715. As a side note, I have finished up making the Seabees logo off the image that Amanco sent me, and will be adding them to my site soon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks