• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Marine HMMWV

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I spoke to Iron Planet about one of the Marine Hmmwv's they are auctioning in California next week. The said these vehicles do not have the "Off Road" restriction. Does anyone have any experience in titling one of these vehicles?

Bravojmc

I spoke to Iron Planet about one of the Marine Hmmwv's they are auctioning in California next week. The said these vehicles do not have the "Off Road" restriction. Does anyone have any experience in titling one of these vehicles?
My first Hmmwv was a 86 m998 marine unit 12 years ago and I bought it with a title. Went to the DMV and got my plates. Easy as pie.

Wire Fox

Talk to someone in Texas. Registration is very much a state-by-state issue. A Marine M1123 is Virginia is still having a **** of a time passing through the DMV, Michigan and Florida both are angry at all HMMWVs last I heard, and yet some states don't care and will register anything.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks