• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MD to WV/OH boarder?

citizensoldier

Looking for a ride for Water Buffalo trailer, 5 ton bows, troop seats,and cover from BKubus place to Shadyside, Ohio just south of I-70 on the WV boarder?
This would be on July 17th or 18th and picked up by 67Beast for a ride home to Michigan?
Can you help? shoot me a PM...

acetomatoco

I have been looking for a Valley Girl boarder for a long time, but she can't get across the border...because of the vacuum of all the separate activities... This has been your Friday spell check... and three of the most commonly fouled up words have been presented in their (make that 4) correct format. Happy weekend...and Olive Drab to you... The use of the top deck on a drop deck Hot Shot would take care of your transport... Post the load at some of the MD truck stops and you should get a taker...

67Beast

I,m going to be on a fairly tight schedule so it has to be in there on the afternoon of the 17th. After pick up my items in Shadyside, OH, I'll be heading back to Columbus to stay with my old college roommate and his family. I,ll then be headed out early morning the 18th to get back to the westside of Michigan. It looks like there is a rest stop on I-70 about 10 miles into Ohio from the WV boarder, this might make a good spot to meet to transfer items if someone can get Lane's stuff to there.

citizensoldier

Any takers? I will pay for fuel and time if reasonable. Dont want to pay a guy from Alaska to drive down and haul them to WV.. :p
67 Beast said he can meet at a rest area on I-70.. This would be for the 17th of July.. Anybody.. tick, tick , tick,, time is a waste N... :(

citizensoldier

Thanks for the offer

Junkyard Wars Crusher said:
Lane,

I grew up about 4 miles north of Shadyside. I still have family back there. As a matter of fact, I will be back there next weekend (July 14 and 15) - if I can help out let me know.
Thank you for the offer junkyard. The problem is getting them from Bkubu's place to Shadyside for pickup by 67Beast. No takers on doing that so far. Looks like I will be going after the stuff this fall sometime.
Thank you too 67Beast for your willingness to help out a fellow Steel Soldier. Hope to make your show in Sept.
Lane

67Beast

Re: Thanks for the offer

citizensoldier said:
Junkyard Wars Crusher said:
Lane,

I grew up about 4 miles north of Shadyside. I still have family back there. As a matter of fact, I will be back there next weekend (July 14 and 15) - if I can help out let me know.
Thank you for the offer junkyard. The problem is getting them from Bkubu's place to Shadyside for pickup by 67Beast. No takers on doing that so far. Looks like I will be going after the stuff this fall sometime.
Thank you too 67Beast for your willingness to help out a fellow Steel Soldier. Hope to make your show in Sept.
Lane
Still just over a week away till I leave so hopefully we find someone who wants to jump in last minute.

citizensoldier

Oh well maybe next time 67Beast.. Did Gilbert 6x6 get ahold of you? Maybe we can make the connection for the M105 bows and sides? In Columbus, OH.. Thanks for your effort on this and I am very grateful.. I wont see you in Grayling for the canoe race thing. Dave and I are headed to Rudyard on Sat.. They really need us at there Freedom Fest.. There is allot of military history with the base up there. You want to go? I will be posting all the info on SS and the GLMVPS site for next week.

67Beast

citizensoldier said:
Oh well maybe next time 67Beast.. Did Gilbert 6x6 get ahold of you? Maybe we can make the connection for the M105 bows and sides? In Columbus, OH.. Thanks for your effort on this and I am very grateful.. I wont see you in Grayling for the canoe race thing. Dave and I are headed to Rudyard on Sat.. They really need us at there Freedom Fest.. There is allot of military history with the base up there. You want to go? I will be posting all the info on SS and the GLMVPS site for next week.
I haven't heard from Gilbert yet. I'm going to try and meet up with Keith (Amanco) who lives in Delawere OH, tuesday night after I get to my buddies house. Rudyard sound like a good idea, but I don't think I'll have the extra time to get all the way up to there. It would add an extra 3 hours to the trip for me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks