• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Meetings in Raleigh, NC

CGarbee

Just a reminder (and for folks who don't know...):

We (NCMVPA) have a monthly meeting on the FIRST SATURDAY of each month. Meeting starts out at the State Capital for the Vietnam Rememberance Ceremony (along with NCVVI and Rolling Thunder) at 11:30AM (park your MV on the sidewalk near the Vietnam Memorial if you drive a green machine) and then we convoy over to the Golden Coral in Cary meeting up for lunch at 1 PM.

Recap:
11:30am - State Capitol - Vietnam Vets Memorial
1:00pm - The Golden Corral Restaurant in Cary

Directions to the Golden Corral in Cary (if you want to drive straight to the resturant):
The restaurant is located in the "Centrum at Crossroads" shopping center off of Walnut street and I-40/440/1/64. If you are coming into the area on I-40, take exit 493 to Walnut St./Buck Jones Road. At the next light turn left (over the beltline) into Walnut St., go through 2 more lights, and turn right at the third light which is Dillard Dr. The backside of The Golden Coral will be on your left, at the bottom of the hill turn left into the shopping center, and immediately take another left into their parking lot. The parking lot is very large and can accommodate any MV you are thinking of driving that day.

If you are coming on 440/US-1/US-64 going south, take the Buck Jones Road exit 1a (do not confuse it with the Jones Franklin Rd. exit) and follow the directions above. If you are going north, turn RIGHT at the Buck Jones Road light.

This allows folks who like to drive to attend BOTH the Raleigh and Hickory (see AMGeneral's post) meetings... :)

PM or call me if you have questions...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks