• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Member Map with unused login names: cleaning up the membership list?

Robo McDuff

In memorial Ron - 73M819
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I tried to find out who is in my nick of the woods, but there are several member locations that seem to use wrong or unused member names. When I copy the user name in the advanced search under user name: I get a sorry no match reply.

Using the normal search with that user name, I got a reference but that was a dead end as well. Like one username of a person who registered, but never posted and was never active anymore and did not show up as a registered user?

These are user names of banned people or something else going wrong here? If these really are empty names, is it possible to report them so they can be deleted or is that not worth the effort.

zout

Hey ROBO - mine is correct - I just figured how to do this a couple weeks ago to get me on the "map". But when I was looking it was kinda screwed up. You throw a pin at my map and I will toss one at yours :)