• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Memphis -> Albany, GA -> Hattiesburg, MS -> Memphis

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Departing Sunday April 24th about 7am leaving Memphis heading with my 5 ton empty to Albany, GA well SandCobra's place (481 miles).Hoping to leave Albany the night of the 24th and make some tracks towards Hattiesburg CSM_Davis's place (389 miles). with Atleast one M322 and a MEP-005. I may have a M322 stacked on top of another with the MEP005 in the bed of the truck. I plan to arrive midday in Hattiesburg for another pick of goodies and beat feet for Memphis (311 miles)the afternoon of the 25th. Getting back to Memphis after a little rest on the morning of the 26th.

Total of about 1,200 miles.

Need anything moved let me know. I am also planning on heading toward PA in June.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks