• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002A fuel cap question

Hectorsosa

The more I use my MEP the more the little things bug me - today it's my fuel cap vibrating to the open position. Can the gasket be replaced? Source? Or, is there metal tabs that can be bent slightly to keep the cap from vibrating loose? My gasket looks like it's in good shape, just not tight enough to stay put.

Scoobyshep

You have it on tight enough? It clicks twice. There is a tab on the bottom to vent

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Hectorsosa

Mine doesn't click at all. I'm wondering if somebody already bent the tabs and I just need a new cap. I'll have to take a look when I get home.

Scoobyshep

Mine doesn't click at all. I'm wondering if somebody already bent the tabs and I just need a new cap. I'll have to take a look when I get home.
Friend of mine had to replace the cap (it was MIA from purchase) and the replacement (to me looks like a cheap knockoff) works but the hand grips andskin slip on the cap. well they used to until it got a visit from Mr Mig welder.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks