• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 002A Glow plugs

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Come on Tom, draw us a picture!:jumpin:

treeguy

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS!..........Holly cr_p, its like Christmas lights, if one goes out, THEY ALL GO OUT!
So the left heaters terminal is grounded and the right heaters terminal is hot, the two - hot and ground get together at the coils and make sweet heat! WOW that was tough, now my brain really hurts, but I really appreciate you guys taking the time to explain all this. This rig looks simple (the heaters) but there really is more going on than meets the eye, WOW. Thanks again, I GOT IT NOW!

:jumpin:

Speddmon

Blind squirrel rehabiltator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry Eric, no pictures....Ben get's it now. I might have had to resort to a picture if the last explaination hadn't done the trick.

veteran1

intake glow plugs for 5 kw diesel generator ch-49

you can buy these from a guy on e-bay for 5.98 and 1.99 shipping great price fyi ch-49 champion-or ch-169

n1oty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks to veteran1 for his post. I just ordered four of these for my MEP spare parts bin. In addition to extra filters, I now have a complete, unused 003A control box and these.

Thanks,
John

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks