• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-002a Injector gaskets

Jimc

I am having a bunch ordered from onanparts.com. The guys name is tom. You need to send him an email
since he doesnt stock them. he can get about anything and the prices are great. There is a thick gasket and also a copper insulator gasket. You need both. You can prob get them from sears parts direct as well but its always a long wait. I know the guy on e bay that sells all the mep parts has them too. Sorry cant post any specific ad due to rules. Youll have to search it.

Last edited:

Harleyd315

Call Cummins in Newark,NJ ask for parts, they will connect you with the warehouse, give them the part numbers you need, your credit card and Fedex delivers them to you next day. I got alot of gaskets and parts direct from them.

Racky

Well after searching for a while the only part # I came up with was for the insulator 110-0419 . Can anybody else help me with the part numbers for the gasket and copper ring.

Thanks in advance
Racky

Harleyd315

147-0043 is a gasket, 110-0419 gasket and I thought 110-0546 is the little copper ring that fits inside the head, been a while since I pulled one and this was on my note pad. Check to be sure.

Harleyd315

Sorry 0546 is the glow plug copper. I just went to the garage to double check, 147-0043 is the wafer like gasket, 110-0419 is copper and I have another copper in a Onan bag 0147-0243 labeled as nozzle gasket much smaller than the rest that I thought went on the end of the nozzle.

massey

Have you had any luck getting that finned adapter off the nozzle cap? I ordered some new nozzle/pintles and wondered if I should bother trying to replace that gasket.

Jimc

Yes i got the cooling fins off all 4 of mine. Gotta clean them up a bit from what i remember. A slight buildup of carbon and they get tight. If your are really tight just heat the fins with a torch and work them back and forth to loosen them up.

Jimc

Racky, just an fyi. When you go to order the copper insulator gasket 110-0419. Onan calls it a fuel cap gasket. Why i have no idea. Maybe it was dual purpose at one time. I have a dozen of both gaskets sitting in front of me so i can 100% confirm they are the right ones.

Racky

Well I called Onan first thing this morning and the woman that looked up the #s told me she could find 110-0419 but not 147-0043. Well of course I thought I made a mistake and wrote the # down wrong . Well I just got home and yes I was correct with both #s so I call back. I got somebody else gave him the same #s and lo and behold parts are on the way. I just want to thank you guys I really appreciate the help.

Have a safe and Happy Easter
Racky

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks