• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-003A Governor not compensating for load.

massey

I am having the same problem with hunting but mine is doing it unloaded.when I put a 50 percent load on it the hertz crash to 55 and I have to bring the throttle up to adjust it.when I remove the load the throttle spikes to 65 hertz I'm new to the mep002a any ideas were to start.thanks
I had the same symptom with an 002a recently. It would respond very slowly to throttle cable inputs and would "wander" well past any throttle adjustments. Also with the throttle pushed all the way in, it would slowly increase speed almost to the point where I was concerned about run-away. The injection pump itself was good but the injectors were very weak/dripping/popping too low. Unfortunately that unit became a donor to another one to get running and I haven't yet gotten back to it.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks