• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep 004 no power on L1.

Isaac-1

Perhaps a wiring fault at the breaker, otherwise check continuity and resistance between the posts with the reconnection board removed.

Ike

PeterD

Do check the contacts on the main contactor (above and to the left of the output terminals) as it is possible a bit of 'dirt' or debris has gotten in there causing the contact to remain open. A few simple checks with a multi-meter will likely tell you what is open. (Check with the generator off, 24V breaker off, using ohms where ever possible for safety reasons.) Also check and make sure all the nuts are on the configuration board (above the output terminals, next to the contactor...

But first: when running does the voltage meter indicate power in all positions (L1, L2, and L3?) If yes, then the problem is likely easy to find and perhaps easy to fix. If no, the problem could even be in the head.

LakehurstFd

The control mod has power going in , no power coming out on L1. It looks like the main control contactor needs to be replaced. were do i find parts for this unit?

leedawg

Id open up the main relay (breaker) first and see if you can just clean the contacts and not get it to work. The TM shows a detailed break down of the part, i believe it is the depot level service manual that has the drawing.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks