• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-005a fill neck rubber hose

Anthill

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have 2 MEP-005a's that the fill neck rubber hose has deteriorated so much that they leak when fueling. I am having a hard time finding a replacement for this , has anyone found anything that will work for this ?

Thanks,

Ant

DrillerSurplus

I have 2 MEP-005a's that the fill neck rubber hose has deteriorated so much that they leak when fueling. I am having a hard time finding a replacement for this , has anyone found anything that will work for this ?

Thanks,

Ant
I assume you are talking about the rubber sleeve that joins two metal fill tubes at about a 45 degree angle. We had the same problem on a 100kw genset and found a genuine replacement but it cost almost $300. As a temporary solution, we bought an inner tube for a motorcycle tire and made one.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks