• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-006A Starting Problem

jhull

Our city just recieved a MEP-006a Diesel Gen set from the DRMO and I got it going and it ran fine. The next day I went to start it and during the start process the DC circuit breaker popped. Now if I try to place the switch in the start position it will pop the DC breaker. Reset Breaker. If I leave the switch in the run position and switch on the Battle Short on it will also blow the DC breaker. Anyone have an Idea of what might casue this. I have checked all switches with a ohm meter and they are all ok. This particular gen set was rebuild in 7/07. The motor only has 27 hours. Help

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks