• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 362A fuel filter problem

Lawson1

Hello all I have a MEP 362A and have searched high and low for the fuel filters does anyone have any info on this subject. The housings are from Parker but they are out in left field when I give them the PT number like they have never heard of it. Short of plumbing in a new filter system I'm am out of ideas.:lost:

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do you have the tech manuals for it?

There are different TMs for each engine. Which engine do you have? T-55?, T-62?

Google search for "MEP 362A Manuals"

Lawson1

This is the gas turbine gen set. If someone has the same maybe they have the number off the filter that came with it. I will call Parker again in the AM if that fails I will try to contact tiereny turbines. The TM gives the same PT. Number that is printed on the Parker housing. Which Parker says they do not make or supply.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks