• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-701A battery area cover needed

Milbikes

Thanks to a great fellow Steel Soldier member, my new-to-me MEP-701A generator arrived today. Thanks Timeline98!

Anyway, the sound suppressing cover that goes over the battery area is missing. Does anybody know where I can find one, and perhaps other MEP-701A parts? Thanks. H.

buck

Hey Milbikes. Just wondering if you found a place for that cover? I'm in need of the same piece. If you could let me know, that would be great. Thanks.

Isaac-1

Someone else was looking for one on here a month or so ago, and posted a message that they had found one. This is probably the most common missing part of a MEP-701a since it detaches at both sides by clips.

Ike

buck

OK, My unit has the top cover with clamps at the top and bottom. The piece I'm missing is the lower panel that you remove to replace the battery. It's held in place with 4 screws. If anyone has that panel available. or a parts unit that has that panel on it, I would be very interested in buying either one. PM or phone me at 320-287-1689. Thanks.