• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep-802 what fuse size

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
Located on the left side of the voltage regulator, there is a large fuse holder. Apparently most do not have this fuse. Unfortunately it is missing and I can find no info in the manuals about what amperage fuse it takes.
Hopefully someone else has a set with this fuse and can read the specs from the fuse so i can get the correct one.
thanks, tom

dependable

The one I have has Amp Trap ATQR3 3amp. The TB with this modification (TB-11-6115-741-24) calls for KTK3 3amp fast acting NSN 5920-00-225-9983. Someone uploaded that TB, but I can not find it on forum now. It has a couple of improvement/fixes for these units. Will try to post.

The TB is cleared for public, maybe a moderator could put in TM section.

Attachments

Last edited:
What Fuse ?

Hi to All,
The Tech manual " TB 11-6115-741-24 " Is listed in the Tech Manual Listing . The poster did not include the " TM- # In the post.
Some MEP- 802a Had This " inline Fuse " wire Tied To the wire harness By the 24 volt regulator .
My Boss At Work Has a MEP - 802A TACQ . The Fuse ( 25AMP Fast Acting ) is mounted inside the electrical Control Panel Cabinet Along with a Curcuit Breaker.
In the " ARMY Tech Manual TM 9- 6115-641-10 " , Page 0004-2 Shows a picture of the above , Referance # 19 , Is For the DC Control Power ( For Whole Unit ) ...
Referance # 21 , Is for the , Battery Charger Fuse ( Alternator ) .

OH ! DO NOT Start THIS GENSET WITH - NO - GROUND - HOOKED -UP !!!!!)(*&^%$#@ )
MUST BE EARTH GROUNDED FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
((((( Ask ME How I Know !!!!!!!!!! )))))aua :tigger:

Hope This Helps ,

Be Safe ,Later,
Mark k.

Last edited:

jimbo913

Hi
What Fuse ?

Hi to All,
The Tech manual " TB 11-6115-741-24 " Is listed in the Tech Manual Listing . The poster did not include the " TM- # In the post.
Some MEP- 802a Had This " inline Fuse " wire Tied To the wire harness By the 24 volt regulator .
My Boss At Work Has a MEP - 802A TACQ . The Fuse ( 25AMP Fast Acting ) is mounted inside the electrical Control Panel Cabinet Along with a Curcuit Breaker.
In the " ARMY Tech Manual TM 9- 6115-641-10 " , Page 0004-2 Shows a picture of the above , Referance # 19 , Is For the DC Control Power ( For Whole Unit ) ...
Referance # 21 , Is for the , Battery Charger Fuse ( Alternator ) .

OH ! DO NOT Start THIS GENSET WITH - NO - GROUND - HOOKED -UP !!!!!)(*&^%$#@ )
MUST BE EARTH GROUNDED FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
((((( Ask ME How I Know !!!!!!!!!! )))))aua :tigger:

Hope This Helps ,

Be Safe ,Later,
Mark k.
How do you know? Doesn’t it depend on if you are connected to a house with ground?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks