• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP 802A & 803A Upgrades

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Everyone,

I have a few kits I'm now offering for sale for the MEP 802A & 803A generators. I do not have my own web based store, so I am using eBay. Please follow the links to the items you might be interested in;

Upgraded Brass Fuel Return Line Tee's
$5.00 for two & discounts for each two pack after that.
1.jpg

MEP 802A Fuel Return Line Kit
$25.00
Fuel Return Line Kit.jpg

MEP 803A Fuel Return Line Kit
$30.00
MEP 803A Fuel Return Line Kit.jpg

Upgraded Fuel Tank Well Nut Kit
$38.00
Well Nut Upgrade Kit.jpg

I also get machines & part them out from time to time. You can click the link below & it should show all the MEP 802A & 803A items in my store;
CallMeColt™ MEP items on eBay

I'm working on adding a few more to this list & will update the post when I do. If you plan to order multiple items & are not familiar, you can add what you want to eBay's cart & it should provide a proper shipping quote. I have accurately weighed all the items and set everything on eBay to charge & calculate shipping appropriately.

Any questions, please Direct Message me, or e-mail me at the address on my website in my signature.

Thank you!

Last edited:

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Bump. For some reason, eBay was glitching with the promotional shipping rate so it's removed, but the new Ground service is significantly cheaper so costs have gone down a lot. I also got some better packaging & tweaked weights a bit. All links should be updated. If by change you find a dead link somewhere, please send me a DM so I can fix it!

Last edited:

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
It's been pointed out to me that some of my items have been adopted by scammers of Facebook Marketplace, so be aware. I seldom post things on Facebook Marketplace. If I do, they are usually large items. And they will only be post by me, Colt.

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
I've updated the listing for the Tee's slightly again. For some reason, the claculated shipping with eBay & that one listing has been a NIGHTMARE for me. Worked with the technical side to try & resolve it so hopefully when the buyer purchases everything together in the cart, it SHOULDN'T make TWO orders & combine all to one package. :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks