• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-802A voltage regulation

willswim15

Hi everyone, I hope you are all staying safe
I have a MEP-802A that runs fine but has a output voltage of 148 at 55hz and when I turn the frequency up the unit shuts off with a over voltage light.
At first I thought it was the voltage regulator but after doing some checking I think the problem is elsewhere. I have these readings on the voltage regulator connector with my dvm and the unit is running.
pins 3 to 4 is 28vac pins 6 to 7 is 58 mv dc pins 7 to 8 is 19.4 vac and with the unit off and pin 1 to 2 (with pin 1 removed from the regulator) I have 0 to 5K ohms

I don't have a wiring diagram to troubleshoot it any further . Any help with this would be greatly appeached thanks in advance.

Keith

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks