• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP-803A for parts

loosegravel

Just a retired mechanic who's having fun!
Hello, new to the sight here. I appreciate all of the great information that's available. I recently acquired (2) MEP-803A generator sets from Iron Planet. I was able to get (1) of them up and running. Unfortunately for me the rain cap was gone from the other and the rain that we get up here in NW Washington State destroyed the engine. So what I effectively have is a mostly complete parts generator. It there a correct place on this forum to list things like this for sale? I don't wish to part it out, too much trouble for me. But I'm sure that there's guys out there who do part these things out. This unit is missing the starter access cover, (2) of the (4) fuel pumps are gone, the other (2) are good for parts, all (5) of the 11 pin relays are gone as well as the frequency trip switch and the hz. gauge is gone. I will ohm out the field winding's but there's no reason that they're bad. The tag on this unit has it as a 1995 model. Thanks in advance for any direction you can give me!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks