• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

mep-806a

fdmedic13

I have an mep-806a genset that our fire dept. just got. I tried to see if the aux pump wold work and it would not come on. While inspecting the wiring I found that one of the aux float wires was broken off in the unit itself. The low fuel float still works. Does anyone know where I can get the float assembly. Once this is fixed I can check operation again.

fdmedic13

I took a trip to Delks and bought a new float switch. When i hooked it up the pump still does not work, it is still not getting voltage. Does anyone know where its relay is?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks