• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP Covers

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Everyone,

I decided to start offering the covers for the MEP 802A & MEP 803A generators. Will have ones for the MEP 531A / 501A soon as well.

MEP 802A Cover.jpg
MEP 802A

MEP 803A Cover.jpg
MEP 803A

Cover Handle.jpg
Handles at each end

Cover Vent.jpg
Vents under each handle

As with all of my items right now, I sell via eBay. I purchased a small amount of each one to test the waters. A lot of people say they wanted them, but people don't always end up wanting them. If they do well, I will get more & keep them stocked indefinitely as I have a place that can make them for me with a 3-4 week lead time. Getting them in batches reduces the cost.

MEP 802A Cover - $200

MEP 803A Cover - $225

I got my original cover from the same place years ago & it is still on my generator today. It has been through a LOT of NASTY south Texas weather. Not to mention our harsh sun. These will last many, many years. It's some of the best material available. It's on par with the same stuff used on military vehicles. Grommets & elastic at the bottom will hold it in place even going down the road.

They ship flat rate due to the weight & it also keeps my storage simplified.

Will update the thread when I make the listing for the MEP 531A / 501A as they will be ready soon.

CallMeColt

Supporting Vendor
Colt....is there possible green and or camo patterns available as well??
No, the place I am using doesn't have any other colors that are remotely tactical with this good material. They might have a black, but it would be more for me to order a batch in each color when I'm not sure anyone is going to actually order them anyways.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks