• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP20A --- GL -Figure this one out.....

saddamsnightmare

:drool: :roll: :twisted: :p :D

April 12th, 2008.

I guess I'll never figure out how GL works, it's probably a branch of the Illuminati or something, but I have to applaud them on this one. Thursday, the 10th of April, Sale No.3289 closes at 5:00PM EDT, and yesterday I find that I got Lot No. 5361, a 1967 Hercules Gasoline Generator Set in condition A4, and today that it's already paid for and invoiced for pick up at Red River Arsenal.... apparently with no EUC required! Yet the M105A2 Trailer I won in 3268 on MArch 12th, at Norman, Oklahoma awaits orders on my EUC and purchase from DRMO at Battle Creek to pick it up.
WHAT GIVES WITH THIS LOGIC OR ILLOGIC???? I used to work for Uncle in the NPS, and there was always some bureaucratic BS to tell you 10 reasons you couldn't do it, versus one or two really good reason why you should do it.........FUBAR,I say!!!

Oh Well, Ours is not to reason why, Ours is but to do or.......

Many Cheers my Friends... I gotta cut out this OD Fever stuff or I'm gonna be in Divorce Court sure....

Yours,

Kyle F. McGrogan

1971 Kaiser Jeep M35A2 Wo/W S"Saddam's Nightmare", Desert Storm and Vietnam Deuce in 686A Tan. :drool:
""??"" Johnson Mfg. Co. M105A2 Cargo Trailer 1-1/2 Ton in MERDC or NATO 4 color Woodland, OK. Army NG. rofl
1967 MEP20A Hercules Gasoline Generator Set in (you guessed it) OD Green. [thumbzup]
1963 Swiss Army Cargo Unimog S404.114 Mercedes Benz NATO Green. :beer:
nopics (I gotta learn how to work the @#!%#&^ Digital Camera and be able to download same onto here!!!).

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
RE: GL -Figure this one out.....

Anything he wants to, just 6 times faster.

;-)

saddamsnightmare

April 12th, 2008.

From What I can figure out the Generator's 400 HZ, but the specification seem to be that it brakes down to 120/208 1phase and 60 cycles. My railroad generator sets are the same way based on the number of poles and rotation rate,if not, I'll just change out the generator (most gen sets, even in the military have about 12 tapping points for various phase and voltage combinations), but I have noticed that the military units are higer in weight and reserve capacity then the equivalent civillian units (excepting of course- the railroad units referred to earlier).

Regards,

Kyle F. McGrogan

saddamsnightmare

April 12th, 2008

Got ME?

I thought I posted it in the General Conversations, and I would ask the Moderators to move the beastie as I can't figure out the move myself!! Also there are apparently inverters that will take this down to 60Hertz.... I noticed in the specification sheets that it was designed for base power management use.... Oh, Well, Let's hope the post gets moved..... As I dont want to offend the CUCV owners.

Thanks Again,

Sincerely,

Kyle F. McGrogan

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks