• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MEP531A shipped by iorn planit

m715

I am wanting to buy a generator on IP but don't know what they will charge to ship it. How do you get shipping prices from them? Has anyone had a small generator shipped by them and have any advise on what they charged? I am in ma. and the generators are in Ga.

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If they are the ones at Albany, check with sandcobra about picking them up and dropping it off at Fastenal. It will be your cheapest route. You can fill out a prior quote thru them so you will have an idea.

m715

simp5782 thanks. I just wanted to know if the IP shipping has been totally out of line pricewise. I have had no luck at all getting items shipped. And yes they are in Albany. I have not seen any closer to me.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks