• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mep831 help

Wh6czu

Sounds like you h

So, what might be happening is with your starting kicking out, you just aren't getting enough time to get the motor started up for a "first time" start.

Sometimes when these are cold or haven't run in a while the sputter a bit & really need to keep cranking until the combustion really takes over. Colder temperature, crud build up, ect all contributes to this too.
Was thinking same , may wait for warmer weather so I can do this outside, she's starting to put out a lot of smoke, smells like unburned diesel.

Thanks for the help this morning and I'll post any changes.
Thanks again

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks