• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Mi newb

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site and sickness! I'm sure you're aware, but we have a great tech manual listing HERE so you can learn about your girls maintenace and repair needs.

If you arent familiar with how to use them, reach out and I'll be glad to help you decipher them! There are also a LOT of knowledgeable people on here that are willing to help.

My first "real" MV was also a 69 A2, unfortunately (or fortunately, because I was kind of a dummy) without winch.

FB_IMG_1697319391333.jpg

Have fun, be safe and feel free to reach out with question!

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Hello all, the time finally came, after 12 years, an M35 was deemed "practical", purchased, and is proving to be my greatest teacher. She's a 69 kaiser m35a2 w/w, and probably the most fun out of anything I've driven, and that's saying a lot. Keep em live, keep em rolling!!!!View attachment 913079
Welcome to the Outfit!

Seems that @kendelrio beat me to the punch on the TM's (Technical Manuals).
You have a mighty fine looking Deuce.

Don't hesitate to post a few more pics!

biscuitwhistler37

Welcome to the site, good looking truck.
Welcome to the site and sickness! I'm sure you're aware, but we have a great tech manual listing HERE so you can learn about your girls maintenace and repair needs.

If you arent familiar with how to use them, reach out and I'll be glad to help you decipher them! There are also a LOT of knowledgeable people on here that are willing to help.

My first "real" MV was also a 69 A2, unfortunately (or fortunately, because I was kind of a dummy) without winch.

View attachment 913083

Have fun, be safe and feel free to reach out with question!
Whas it a rock, hill, or tree? Lol great looking truck, love that if we put the pics side by side it'd look like they're parked on the same lot. Will definitely be reaching out in the TM section as well as the hot rodding section, thanks for the info and the welcome

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whas it a rock, hill, or tree? Lol great looking truck, love that if we put the pics side by side it'd look like they're parked on the same lot. Will definitely be reaching out in the TM section as well as the hot rodding section, thanks for the info and the welcome
Let's just say it progressively got worse until I learned to not be so stupid......

416113.jpg

98G

Former SSG
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hello all, the time finally came, after 12 years, an M35 was deemed "practical", purchased, and is proving to be my greatest teacher. She's a 69 kaiser m35a2 w/w, and probably the most fun out of anything I've driven, and that's saying a lot. Keep em live, keep em rolling!!!!View attachment 913079
I like it !

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks