• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

MI to MN will have extra M105 anybody need one?

citizensoldier

Well I only needed two M105s and ended up with three. Trying to get a rig big enough to haul three home but no luck yet. Soooo if any of you need one and are close to Little Falls, MN give me a PM and we can talk..
Or need something hauled from Michigan to Minnisota and will chip in for gas let me know too.

citizensoldier

Re: RE: MI to MN will have extra M105 anybody need one?

OpieNoTool said:
Hey Gommer my dad was just there yesterday looking for a back haul could have got all three on.
Your dad was in Oklahoma boy!! Not MN...And I talked with him about a tow bar but it was past where his load was.. didnt work out :cry:
I tried to find him a load back and all we could come up with was cattle and they tend to fly off of a flatbed! :shock:

jeli

RE: Re: RE: MI to MN will have extra M105 anybody need one?

I drill at Ripley but unfortunatley we don't have vehicles or any outside storage. Otherwise I could hook you up for a while. Right now I have a cab in my sandbox and the wife isn't all that impressed so keeping it near me is out. How do you get to Ripley? If you come through Duluth and get in a real jamb let me know. One of my guys lives there. We are drilling this weekend. I'll know more Saturday.

citizensoldier

Looks like Duluth is the best way for us.. shooting over through Marquette. If you can help in anyway or know someone that can use one let me know. Need some #'s jeli to call if I get in a jamb. Thanks...

citizensoldier

Still no solid takers on the extra M105 trailer. Anybody? Also wanted to bring it up to the top for the weekend... Would be a great bed for a bodded duece.. Thats what we need the other two for... Price is between $300 to $400 depending on what two we keep..

eddiec

opie, what size and type trailer does your dad have? and does he go to mn. often?

jeli

Why don't you stand two trailers up back to back, chain them then tow one upside down? Sounds easy but might be kinda tricky.

citizensoldier

well they are 2500lbs and he can not tell me if someone will be ther to help or not?? I may have to try something like that.. It would be a tall load to pull along Lake Superior if its windy??

citizensoldier

Jkelly I will be traveling your way in about 2 weeks? I just may be able to haul one down for you if you want one? Let me know I can send you pictures... Are you far from Andy? or I-75?

ida34

If you do get all three back to MI I would probably be interested in one. I would expect the price to be higher to pay for transportation costs but let me know how it shakes out. At any rate good luck with it.

Chuck

citizensoldier

Well If I can get all three back are you willing to split the hauling fee in 3rds? We may be abe to work something out. I am trying to find a load for a local trucker going out and if I can the haul back will not be so bad in price. Still dont have a definate price though.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks