• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

"military iron" June 20-22 @ Historic Power Show, Rochester IN

tobyS

Hi guys! After seeing there was an annual "Spring Dust Off" in Anderson and consequently that it would not be held this year, i asked our local (Fulton County) museum, which is along US 31 about meeting there. There is ample space for camping and visiting or even vending (a military mess trailer would be cool).

My inquiry was met with enthusiasm by the Museum Director, who suggested we meet at the same time as their "Historic Power and Toy Show", June 20-22. She directed me to make one entry for any and all of us that want to come, which I will do under "military iron".

I know it's close to Haspin, but please consider coming. Here is a link to see the power show event. I believe it's all free, but have to confirm that. It is primitive camping and has Tippecanoe river access for canoeing.

http://www.fultoncountyhistory.org/POWERSHOW.html

Toby

Edit...there is a fee for vending and limited space for food vendors. There is no charge for exhibitors but you will have to sign up as an exhibitor to get two free passes, which can be done when you arrive (or before). I will attach the brief form to this thread and will have some copies on hand.

Last edited:

tobyS

Hi guys, I have personal obligations on Saturday but will go on Friday. Sorry I'm not more organized to host a get together this year.

Attached is the registration form for free admission for two.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks